Lillies Cemetery is a non-profit community cemetery located 4 kilometres north of Seeleys Bay on Highway 15 at the junction with County Rd. 33. There are three sections in the cemetery – the Baptist Burying Ground or Old Section which dates from 1811, the New Section and the Memorial Ground where the cenotaph is located.
Lillies Cemetery offers affordable options for full and cremation burials in a peaceful rural setting associated with one of the oldest pioneer cemeteries in the area. The cemetery is open to the public from dawn to dusk each day and there is ample parking at the rear of the cemetery.
The Cemetery Board acknowledges that Lillies Cemetery is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee people.
Lillies Cemetery is owned and managed by the Baptist Cemetery Board, a body licensed under the Funeral, Burial, and Cremation Services Act (FBCSA) of Ontario with license number 3283446-1.
Access the Consumer Information Guide at https://thebao.ca/for-consumers/consumer-information-guide/